In the nearly three years I spent researching and writing a book about accessory dwelling units—In-laws, Outlaws, and Granny Flats: Your guide to turning one house into two homes—I thought I had seen every...
- New Avenue is Recognized by San Francisco Business Times among the Top 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in Bay Area
- Living Large in a Tiny Space–The Quest for Quality of Life
- [VIDEO] Local NPR Station Tours Our El Cerrito Project
- PENCIL POINTS: FIBERGLASS WINDOWS A GOOD CHOICE FOR RESTORATION PROJECTS
- See our founder’s interview “Transform Your Home with an Accessory Dwelling” on BayAreaForSale