This is the design and permit cost of a 640 square foot accessory dwelling in Menlo Park.
Few people have managed a 12+ month long process of working with an architect and getting permits. You can study this budget to see what all the costs are. There is a lot more to a custom project than just plans or blue prints.
You can see here the costs of:
- A site survey
- Geotechnical “Soils” engineer
- Structural engineer
- Planning permits
- Building permits
- Permit research by the architect
- Schematic Design by the architect
- Design Development by the architect
- Construction Documents (also called plans or blue prints)
Here is the actual budget: Architecture and Permit Costs Menlo Park
Sign up to see additional budgets, floor plans, or to use the New Avenue system for free here: Get Started
Have any questions? We are available to discuss your goals & ideas. There’s no fee or commitment. To request a time for a call, just click here and tell us when to call you.